We are looking for the Real Team Player who are Energetic & Growth Oriented with Positive Attitude.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, marketing & commercial designs, social media designs and websites with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required graphic designing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and social media design.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand - expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 1-2 years experience with design software, including Illustrator & Photoshop etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Round -1 We will go through the application, resume and portfolio. If we found it is appropriate for us we will send you Interview form, you have to fill that form in detail within 24 hours.
Round - 2 If you get selected in Interview Form, there will next round as GD-Test. We will send you GD-Test Form, you have fill and complete it in detail. This will be Graphic Designing Test which you have submit it within 24 hours from when you received the email.
Round - 3 If you get selected in GD-Test Round our HR Team will call you for Final Interview Round at office or on skype call.
Remember this is not a Freelance Job, this is a Full time dedicated Job. Only apply if you are ready to do dedicated full time job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary we offer: ₹10,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month (depending on the performance)